Pages

Did you hire or have hired a wedding planner?


Have you found it to be worth while. I want to hire one but want to feel confident it will be worth the money. They would end up being a be a big chunk of my budget, around P150,000 for full service.

You don't need to spend that much for a wedding planner. A professional wedding consultant will not over charge for their services. In fact, depending upon your wedding and the services they perform, you may need to tip only. Please feel free to drop me a note. I have been in catering and events for 20 years, and have vast experience. I am not interested in having you spend more money, I would rather you spend less. You need to start your life together in a comfortable position, not in the hole because someone took advantage of you.

I did not hire one because I had fun planning out all the details myself. I had the time and desire and already had a clear vision of what I wanted.

IMO, if you have to skimp on some other part of your wedding in order to get the coordinator then I don't think it is worth it.

I've heard is it is possible if you use a vendor recommended by the wedding planner that it might not be the best vendor, but the planner suggested them because they are getting a kickback.

I highly suggest a "day of" coordinator if you forgo the wedding planner. Day of your wedding you want to relax and have fun, not be running around setting up stuff and worrying about the logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment