Pages

Thoughts of Chair Covers


I am considering starting a chair cover business. While I know chair covers are not for everyone and most people like chiavari chairs more, lets face it they are expensive as hell and with banquet chairs being ugly as all out heck I see many brides go the route of chair covers.

I have been doing my research and find that many brides go with the polyester chair cover. Now personally I think chair covers are ugly to start with but if I had to choose one I would go with the spandex chair cover simply on look alone but that just me...I HATE how bulky polyester chair covers look. Plus no matter how much you iron them half way though the night they always look like a wrinkled mess.

I have decided that if I star the business I will only do spandex chair covers since they are easy to clean, don't wrinkle (so no need to iron)and stay wrinkle free throughout the night and they are easier to store.

My question is for brides who used chair covers or are planning on using chair covers, was there a reason you decided to go with polyester over spandex? Was spandex just not an option? Did you not like the look? Did you think they were too expensive?

If I do start the business I will offer them for P300 including chair cover, choice of satin or organza sash. Do you think this pricing is reasonable?

No comments:

Post a Comment