skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Manila Event Planning
Ads 468x60px
Labels
a.venue makati
(1)
araneta center
(1)
classes
(1)
concert
(1)
conference
(2)
dance
(1)
hillsong united
(1)
makati
(1)
smx pasay
(1)
wedding dress
(1)
Need to refurbish an instrument case
Can anyone recommend a one-stop shop where I can find lining material and large sheets of foam? I want to redo the inside of an old flight case of which the original foam has completely disintegrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Icons
Inquiries:
Lead Events
16C Blue Sapphire Building
2nd Avenue Corner 30th Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
0906-512-9418
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2014
(16)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(22)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(22)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(7)
Thoughts of Chair Covers
Photoshop quick question
Seamless marble floor problems expected?
Glenn Gould's music
Need to refurbish an instrument case
Wedding officiant question
What opened your eyes to photography?
►
September
(8)
►
August
(1)
About Me
Sam C
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Cool gift idea for sweet 16 birthdays/holiday
I just had a customer do this recently for her daughter and it turned out so well I wanted to share in case anyone was struggling with a gif...
Small Wedding Venue
I've been working on planning a friend's wedding for a few weeks now but I'm running into a lot of problems with finding a venu...
Do people think the money is in photography?
I am scratching my head trying to work out who on earth actually pays for photography. Brides and Grooms - aside from the fact there are h...
Need advice for making container soy candles
I'd like to make soy candles in baby food jars & mason jars of diff sizes for my daughter's wedding. I'd love to get advice ...
Aside from post editing, what IS the difference of HOW light is processed in film/digital cameras?
I believe I was mentioning that and how film cameras see light differently than digital. NOT that light is DIFFERENT! If you were a photon c...
Seamless marble floor problems expected?
I have a contractor installing diamond pattern, seamless marble floor tile for bathroom in our events hall. Inspecting the first section ...
Trying to learn how to use my new camera
Yes I have read the manual and I have the dvd as well. I amhaving trouble learning how to change the ISO and the diometer? (sp) to sharpen p...
Client wants to see unedited photos
I just finished editing an engagement session for a very picky bride. She said she loved the photos but would like to see the unedited ones...
Wedding guests
So, I'll try to make this as short as possible. My sister and I have always had a troubled relationship and somewhat recently we got int...
Thoughts of Chair Covers
I am considering starting a chair cover business. While I know chair covers are not for everyone and most people like chiavari chairs more,...
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment