Pages

Cool gift idea for sweet 16 birthdays/holiday

I just had a customer do this recently for her daughter and it turned out so well I wanted to share in case anyone was struggling with a gift idea for someone.

I sat down with her and she brought a photo of her daughter and we put together a starter make-up kit for her (the photo helped pick shades that were right for her skin-tone, eye and hair color, etc.).

It was really nice for her daughter because she ended up with a lot of great make-up product basics - eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, moisturizer. And it was really great for mom because we picked out natural, light pretty shades that were age appropriate for her daughter. I delivered the gift already wrapped in a pretty basket so it was one less thing that she had to take care of for the party.

If you're thinking about putting something like this together for a friend or loved one this holiday season, please let me know and I can help!

1 comment:

  1. These are great gift ideas for birthdays and holidays. It is my best friend’s birthday and I am planning to throw a grand party for him. Searched online and came to know about a good meeting space San Francisco. Hope to have a grand party with friends. Will arrange yummy dinner for everyone.

    ReplyDelete