Pages

Client wants to see unedited photos


I just finished editing an engagement session for a very picky bride. She said she loved the photos but would like to see the unedited ones. I don't want to show them to her since they are the unfinished product and it's not what I want representing my company. She love the photos she got and there were a good number of them for what she paid (around 30).

My contracts states that as the artist I choose the ones that are edited and given to the client but I am just wondering how to tell them that I will not be giving them the unedited ones without coming accross as mean. I know I can just say that in the contact it states this but she already knows this. I just found out that apparently she doesn't want any touch ups done to her. Which is weird because she's not very pretty. If that's what she wants then it's less work for me.

Have you had clients ask for this in the past? What did you say to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment