Pages

Trying to learn how to use my new camera

Yes I have read the manual and I have the dvd as well. I amhaving trouble learning how to change the ISO and the diometer? (sp) to sharpen photos. the zoom lens (75 to 300) is on the heavy side and the T5 doesn't have auto stabilization like the t3i (I have that one too). So how do I know how high or low to set the ISO? I am using auto now but I would like to use my own judgment. I am also shooting in both raw and L. I have better luck editing the raw photos. Does flicker allow for photo editing?

Yes I know how to change the ISO - check and solid there. I will pick up the book sounds super helpful thank you. You are correct it was diopeter adjustment..i knew i wasn't correct when I typed it, my apologies. Going from a macro lens to the larger lens is an adjustment, I am probably being a wuss-puss.
Example: I took 3 shots of the moon last nite, all 3 were blurry had they not been blurry I think they would have been nice shots....my iso was high i think the shots were blurry because I wasn't still enough even leaning against my house and holding my breath. The moon being the focal point was blurry not the clouds surrounding the moon. The Iso was high and the shutter speed was "slow" so I am guessing I moved be fore the image was really captured.

I have been using picassa and I like it, I am trying o learn the histograms adjustments at the bottom of the screen. the birds in my yard right now are my test subjects poor little guys. This is a new hobby for me and any feedback is welcome and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment