Pages

What do you think?


MY GF has a GF that makes and sells really unique custom, lighted centerpiece's. Ill explain so hopefully you can HELP ME. Their classy and a Keepsakes. She will use flowers that she will make to match my centerpiece's exactly or my exact color scheme. She will make the design ON them with Monograms or exactly like my/ ..Our (lol) invitations or any design I want in the color I oops WE want. Trying to quit saying "I and MY". Even a custom design just for us! Waaaay awesome. They were at another relative's wedding last year and I have never forgotten them, every one thought they were gorgeous.
HERE is the question as awesome as they are, they are only 14- 15" high and cost about 100-150.$ each. Depending on how "custom" I want them. But they are real eye catchers. Would YOU use them or use the typical flowers and vases? 3 of my BM's said they love them cause they look custom and you can see over them. LOL, and love that we would end up with permanent keepsakes, one BM says she likes the typical really tall one's even if it means the whole thing goes in the trash in a few days ( seems like a waste to me) and My MOH. says she would just use a vase with flowers 'cause their cheaper even though boring but since they are a focal point at the tables she doesn't know what she would do. Shes such a big help - Not!

Can you give me your thoughts PLEASE. I have not had so much trouble making a decison so thought maybe others in my position could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment